Monday, March 12, 2012

Back from Spring Break

Okay, time to get down to crunchtime at law school.  Spring break is over and I stretched it out by taking the previous week off to work on my memo.  I still have 2 absences left in each class, but don't intend to use them.

At this point, there are 6 more weeks of classes and 2 weeks of finals to go.  I'm really limping towards the finish.  This is the crunchtime period, though.  I need to start prepping for finals. 

Strange how my perspective is different.  Used to be if I studied the night before an exam, I felt completely prepared.  Now, if I start studying 6 weeks out, I have this nagging feeling that I should probably have started earlier. 

Not sure if I'll be able to continue full-time after this semester.  I have so much up in the air.  The business has been doing so poorly, I probably need to find a job.  If I can't find one, I might need to move to a city with a more vibrant economy. 

Like pretty much everything in my life, my plans for getting through law school are a bit hazy.  However, I know what I have to do for the next 2 months.  Whatever happens after that is anybody's guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment