Thursday, January 26, 2012

3 weeks in...

3 weeks in.  11 weeks to go.  It already feels like we've been in this semester forever.  All I can think is how much I'll enjoy setting my own schedule next Fall.  It's been a strain to be here 5 days a week.  Only 11 more weeks of it, but I really need to move past the 1L phase.  Although we're not allowed to have jobs, I still have the biz and the kid.  This 5-day schedule blows.

Brief due tomorrow in writing.  I just can't get going on it.  I have all day after school today, and all morning tomorrow for it, though.  Not sure if it's graded or whether we just get a completion grade on it.  I'm hoping for a completion grade.  After this, the only remaining written assignment for Legal Writing is our final trial brief.  It'll be nice to kiss this class goodbye.

So, survive, survive.  Finals aren't for a while.  Study group starts next week.  I think that'll help some.  Didn't do any last semester.  If it can help me get one tick higher on one or two grades this semester, it's more than worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment