Saturday, January 7, 2012

Contracts Grades Are In

Contracts is really the only exam where, when I look back, I feel like I just booted the thing.  The grades are posted and I got a B-.  This one, frankly, it would not have surprised me to get a C.  I was praying for a B.  I ended up with something in the middle, shading towards the B.  So, I'm pretty happy.

At this point, my GPA is ever so slightly higher than a 3.0, because my one B+ was in my 4 credit hour class.

The other class I'm worried about is Civ Pro, and I'm not confident about that one, but I'm certain I did much worse in Contracts.  I'm thinking I have a good shot at a B, which would put me in at the end of the semester with just a tick higher than a 3.0.

Today is actually the deadline to post grades.  So, the suspense should be over, soon.

Freakin' 1L.  It's funny, but they say that 1L classes really bond because they went through 1L together.  I can totally see that.  It's not that the classes, themselves, are that bad.  It's that there's so much emotion surrounding almost everything that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment