Saturday, January 21, 2012

Post Mortem on Fall Semester, 1L Year

All my grades are in.  Two B+, Two B, and one B-.  Overall GPA is 3.088.  So, just a tick shy of a 3.1.  I need a 3.2 to keep my scholarship.  So, basically, I need a 3.3 in the Spring Semester to keep it.

If I don't, I honestly don't think it will change my plans at all.  All in all, I'm not unhappy with my grades.  I feel like I did my best, or at least an approximation of it.  The difficulty I had was mostly in trying to write good answers during pretty severe time constraints on the exam. 

The only thing I could have done, but didn't, was work harder to put together a study group or two.  I am starting one up, now. 

I'm not really that optimistic that I'll be able to pull a 3.3 in the Spring, but I'll do what I can.  Just a couple of grades break my way and it could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment