Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Just Got My Schedule

Just got my schedule and I'm pretty happy about how it works out.

My week starts with just one session of Civil Procedure that doesn't start until 1:00 in the afternoon.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be a bit of an adventure.  I have three classes and am in school from 10:10 to 4:50. 

Wednesday, two classes from 10:10 to 2:30.

Friday, just one class from 10:10 to 11:40.

So, my week really doesn't start until 1:00 on Monday a nd it ends before noon on Friday.  The middle is a little tough, but this is about as close as it gets to packing all my classes into 3 days of the week. 

The only thing I don't like is that Torts goes so late in the day (until 4:50), but that's not such a big deal.  There are only two sections for it and they are both at exactly the same time.  So, there's just no changing that.

All in all, this schedule is pretty near perfect.  Starts late, ends early and none of the classes start early.  I'll be able to put Logan on the bus every morning if I need to.  (His Mom can do this, too, but it's nice that we're both available for it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment