Thursday, August 25, 2011

Week Almost Over

The week is almost over.  I only have one session of Research tomorrow, then weekend.  I really need the weekends to get ahead on my reading, etc.  So far, so good. 

I'm pleasantly surprised at how much I'm enjoying classes, though.  This has been fun so far.  I'm still adjusting to the schedule and trying to figure it all out. 

This is taking more time than I initially thought.  At this point, I really can't say much about anything.  I think I've got two mid-terms and I will have writing assignments throughout, but I won't have any idea how I'm doing until the first set of exams.

I just need to keep working on the outlines.

I was current enough, though, that I watched a movie yesterday.  I also missed Logan's Wednesday football practice, but was able to go today. 

Tomorrow, I have some catching up to do at the biz.  However, this is my weekend without the boy.  I'll do my best to be productive. 

I need to run both days, and mow the lawn, too.  It'll be a full schedule.

In any event, attending class is a blast.  I should have done this a long time ago.  Pretty soon, one week down, 15 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment