Sunday, March 20, 2011

Scholarship: Part Deux

Thinking about the scholarship is making me crazy.  At this point, I'm just guessing and grasping at straws.  I did stumble onto the scholarship page for the school, and it appears that there are a lot of scholarships available.  It's hard for me to know where I stand in terms of the entering class.  My undergrad GPA is right at the 25th percentile, but my LSAT is maybe up around the 80th.

So, I'm the lake woebegone student:  just slightly above average.  If I felt like I was in the upper quarter or so, I'd feel pretty good about my chances for a scholly.  As is, I know the odds are running against me. 

I really haven't got a clue as to how this will go.  A half scholarship would make a huge dent in the $20,000 a year tuition.  However, data on this is really hard to find. 

Oh well.  Just need to put this out of my mind for a while.  I have no idea when/if the scholarship committee meets.  We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment